Communication Products Support Staff Member (COMM-2021-004)
Chief Communications Officer (CCO)
Summary of primary job functions
Anti-Trafficking International (ATI) is a 501c3 that works to educate our youth, adults, and our community about the signs of human trafficking in order to keep our teenagers safe. We know that a well-informed public will decrease the ability of traffickers to operate, and inspire victims and survivors to come forward and ask ATI for help. ATI’s ability to successfully carry out its mission is highly dependent on a cadre of volunteers with a wide variety of skills and abilities.
ATI is looking for a skilled, creative, and enthusiastic individual to support the coordination, development, and promotion of its routine communication products, including blog and news posts, newsletters sent to our subscribers, and ATI’s social media. These products afford ATI the opportunity to spread important information on how to prevent and respond to human trafficking.
ATI has team members who oversee the coordination of each of our communication products, as well as a community of volunteer writers with varied skills and interests who support the development of material on an as-needed basis. To ensure consistent and reliable messaging, ATI is also looking to recruit this dedicated communication products support staff member who can assist the product coordinators and step up to lead development when necessary.
This individual will need to work in tandem with our communication product leads to balance the creative needs of our staff with production deadlines and stakeholder needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in business operations.
- Knowledge of editing and proofreading, with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess prioritization and organizational skills.
- Possess problem-solving and communication abilities.
- Well organized and good at delegating work in a team environment, particularly with a primarily volunteer workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing or a relevant field.
- Project management experience.